The 7 Weirdest Types of Hotels in the Czech Republic
My last post about the weirdest hotels is already a bit outdated and so it is time to edit and update the list. Here are now the 7 most unusual types of hotels in Prague and other parts of the Czech Republic.
1. In a TV Tower
Liberec: Hotel Ještěd
Prague: One Room Hotel
2. In a Bunker
Brno: Nuclear Fallout Shelter
3. In a Monastery
Prague: Strahov Monastery
Prague: Břevnov Monastery
Brno: St Thomas’s Abbey
The place where Gregor Mendel lived.
4. In a Fairy Tale Cottage
Prague: Hotel U Raka
This cottage is right behind the castle.
5. In a Stalinist Skyscraper
Prague: Hotel International
6. In a Castle
7. In a Mill
Listed are also former mills.
- Český Krumlov: Hotel Mlýn
- Karlštejn: Romantik Hotel Mlýn Karlstejn
- Prague – Dolní Počernice: U Hastrmana (next to the actual mill, same complex of buildings)
- Žďár nad Sázavou: Hotel Tálský Mlýn
- Nemojany (between Brno and Olomouc): Hotel Nemojanský Mlýn
- Růžová (near Děčín): Větrný mlýn (Wind mill) Růžová
- Search in Czech for “hrad” and “zámek”. ↩